We offer spaces to children from 0 years to 6 years.
We run four morning sessions per week. Parents or caregivers must remain on site with their children during Session.
Waimate Kindergarten Association operates the last remaining Mobile Kindergarten in New Zealand.
• We encourage and empower children to become, confident, socially competent, risk takers.
• We extend children’s learning through carefulassessment, planning and evaluation. This means that experiences for extending children’s learning are planned and provided for every week.
• Mobile Kindergarten works in strong partnership with our families/whānau. Through the Mobile service, they have the opportunity to share in their children’s early learning experiences in a teacher led session.
• Whanaungatanga is central to our service. We value and respect the contributions of our whānau and welcome their place in our Kindergarten.
• We acknowledge the cultural identities of our children as reflected in Te Tiriti O Waitangi and offer an inclusive environment that reflects the multicultural heritage of our community.
One registered Teacher.
Our programme follows the New Zealand National Early Childhood Curriculum, Te Whāriki and prepares children to become lifelong learners.
Tuesday – Hakataramea 9am – 12pm
Wednesday – Waituna – currently being held at Hook Hall 9am – 1pm
Thursday – Waihao Downs 9am – 1pm
Friday – Glenavy 9am – 1pm